Tuesday, October 9, 2012

From "The beauty in waiting"


Great post by Kate Harvey on Tiger Print. :-)

An excerpt:

"This choice that I made for myself when I was just a girl has certainly tested me, challenged me, and made me think over and over again about what my values are and why I believe what I do. But if I could do it over again, I would. Contrary to popular belief on the matter, my choice to wait for my husband has always made me feel more feminine and lovely, not less so; it has given me an inner peace and an esteem for my own worthiness as a woman; it has taught me the real beauty in self-control, as opposed to the fleeting beauty in passion; it has landed me in the loving arms of a man who makes me very, very happy; and it has enabled me to give him a gift I've given no one else."

Read more here.

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."-Mignon McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment